- Will there be heating?
- At which station should I arrive to get to the Agora?
- Where can I find the address of the dorm and plenary?
- When will the dorm be opened?
- Can I stay an extra day in the dorm before or after the Agora?
- Will there be a live stream during the Agora?
- When will the agenda for the Agora be known?
- Can I attend the Autumn Agora Catania if I’m not an AEGEE member?
- What is a zeus-ID, where can I find it?
- I only participate in some days of the Agora, can I get a reduced fee?
- How much does the participant fee cost?
- How can I pay my fee?
- Can I pay for other people as well?
- What are the deadlines for the participants’ application and selection?
- What is the difference between accepted and confirmed?
- Can I get my fee back if I cancel my participation?
- what should I bring to the Agora?
- I do not eat meat/I have allergies. Can I have special meals?
- Can I be a helper?
- How can I contact a specific member of the organizers?
Well, it’s still summer in Catania… but if we need heating it will be there!
The dorm will be opened from Wednesday 27th in the morning onwards.
Sadly this is not possible. We have contractual obligations that make this impossible for us to offer to our participants. But you can buy extra night accomodation from our webshop.
Yes, we are actively working on this!
This is up to the chair team, we will update the program when we know it!
Only Aegee member can participate. Please check http://www.aegee.org/ and find the closest local to you.
Your zeus-ID is a unique number assigned to you when you applied for the Agora, it really helps us speeding things up when we know your zeus-ID. You can find it on this page, in the ID column (213-XXXX): https://www.zeus.aegee.org/statutory/ag1709/participants.php
We are sorry to inform you that this is not possible. You will have to pay the full fee.
The fee for Visa participants is 50€; for non-visa participant is 55€.
You can pay by Bank transfer or PayPal. Please consider that:
- Using Bank transfer, all the fees your bank may charge for the payment are at your expense
- Paypal has an additional cost of 5% + 0.35€ per transaction
Of course! When paying other people’s Agora fee make sure to mention their names and zeus-id in the payment description.
Deadlines for applications will be communcated soon! Remember that you are not automatically selected. Your board has to confirm your application! In the days following the application, the Chair Team will review all applications and you will be notified if you’ve been accepted or not. Then, you will receive an email from the incoming team to confirm your participation and pay the fee. For the Visa applicants: please, confirm as soon as you can, in order to receive your invitation letter on time.
Accepted means that you are allowed by the chair to participate in the Agora. When you are accepted you still need to pay the fee to let the local organizers know you really will attend! Confirmed means you have paid the Agora fee and are ready to participate at the Agora.
Unluckily, once you paid your fee, it is not possible to get the money back.
Here a list of things not to forget: Sleeping bag, Sleeping mattress, pillow, cloths, formal clothing for the opening ceremony, party outfits (you’ll be updated about it), chargers for your electronic devices, medications, passport/ID, drinks and food for the European night, toiletry. And above all, your Aegee spirit 😉
Of course you can, but you have to specify it during your application.
For sure, we will need many helpers. We will make open calls soon… stay tuned!
You can find our mail HERE!