Agora is the general assembly of AEGEE – not party related and independent – that represents the most important youth meeting of the continent, since every six months gathers over 800 youth from all over Europe. For 5 days, the huge number of 1300 youngsters will meet in Catania, coming from over 200 cities and 40 European nations.
During the Agora members will elect a new executive board, decide about the future work of the organization and present results of previous work.
- Members of the Comité Directeur (CD), Commissions and the Chair Team of AEGEE-Europe
- Liaison Officers and Agents of AEGEE-Europe
- Up to 3 delegates of AEGEE Antennae and Working Groups
- Up to 3 envoys of AEGEE Contact Antennae, Working Groups, Project Teams and Connections
- Up to 2 observers of AEGEE Contacts
- Visitors from each antenna (usually with limited places available for these ones)
Delegates and visitors of the Agora attend these meetings. During the sessions, several topics are discussed such as results and reports of the different bodies. Voting also takes place during these sessions.
Meetings in which proposals for changes to the statutes are discussed.
They are panel discussions with external speakers to stimulate and ensure the personal development of AEGEE members.